Saturday 22 August 2015

Mini Manga Review : Someday You'll Grow Up by Ai Fujio



Title: Someday You'll Grow Up
Original Title: Itsuka Kimitachi Mo Otona Ni Naru
Author: Ai Fujio
Artist: Ai Fujio 

Year of Release: 2012
Genres: Comedy, Romance, Shoujo, Slice of Life, 

Status: Completed
Chapters (Translated in English): 1-5 + extra

Volumes & Chapters: 

Volume 1 Chapters 1-5.5



Summary


A doting father finds out that his precious daughter has found herself a boyfriend. For any father, this news alone is hard enough to accept. However, when the boyfriend turns out to be a potential lying playboy, this father will stop at nothing to protect his little girl!

My Thoughts


Review covers 5 chapters 

Hello everyone and welcome back to Katie’s Corner! Today I’m covering another work by Fujio Ai. The first one was “Come to My Home” and you can read it here.

This time it’s a hilarious story of a doting father, who is trying to stop his daughter from dating a playboy. I’ve read this story twice and every time I laughed like crazy. Especially at this moment:



Black haired guy is the father. The story is very sweet and fun at the same time. The father just cracks you up and that amazing moment when he followed them on a date? I thought I would die from laughter. Mostly the story focused on the Souhei (father), but there are lots of moments of the kids. Itoho (That’s the daughter) is an amazing character. Her expressions are fabulous, and whenever she is angry, that just too fun. I mean how she takes it out on Souhei’s lunch just cracks you up.

I hope you’ll find some time to read this short but amazing story. Enjoy it Sand don’t forget to share your thoughts below! Stay tuned and happy reading!

XOXO


Katie

Rating


No comments:

Post a Comment