Saturday 8 August 2015

Mini Manga Review : Flower and Devil by Hisamu Oto



Title: Flower and Devil
Original Title: Hana to Akuma
Author: Hisamu Oto
Artist: Hisamu Oto

Year of Release: 2007
Genres: Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Historical, Mystery, Romance, Shoujo, Supernatural, Tragedy

Status: Completed
Chapters (Translated in English): 58.5

Volumes & Chapters: 

Volume 1 Chapters 1-5             Volume 6 Chapters 30-35
Volume 2 Chapters 6-11           Volume 7 Chapters 36-41
Volume 3 Chapters 12-17         Volume 8 Chapters 42-47
Volume 4 Chapters 18-25         Volume 9 Chapters 48-52
Volume 5 Chapters 26-29         Volume 10 Chapters 53-58.5


Summary


15-years-ago Vivi, the demon, decided to leave the demon realm and come to the human world. There he found an abandoned baby and on a whim decided to keep it. Since then he lives together with Hana... but having a 14 year-old girl around you, is it really that simple?

My Thoughts


Review covers 58.5 chapters 

Hello everyone and welcome back to Katie’s Corner! Mini manga review here and today I have a sweet story for you. To say the truth I dropped it once, because of something, but then I took it up again.

I really thought that it would end a bit differently. I mean, we didn’t really see the after marriage life of Hana and Bibi. I mean 10 volumes were as if just an introduction, though there were a lot of moments of Hana and Bibi, but I really wanted to see those two as a couple more. I really cried at the end. I didn’t want it to end like that. It was too sad.

Though Bibi does say that he’s the happiest man, he says it with such a sad face. It just breaks your heart. Wouldn’t it have been more interesting to turn Hana into a demon? But then she would have lost her love to flowers, so I guess it did end quite logically.

If you have some free time and would like to read something fun and sweet, this is your book. Enjoy it and don’t forget to share your thoughts below! Stay tuned and happy reading!

XOXO


Katie

Rating



No comments:

Post a Comment