Thursday 19 September 2013

Book Review : Unreap My Heart by Kate Evangelista ( Reaper #2)



Summary (from Goodreads)

Title:  Unreap My Heart

Author:  Kate Evangelista

Publication Date:  17th September, 2013

Publisher:  Omnicific Publishing







Summary:


Only a villain can save the day.

During his thousand year banishment in the Nethers, Balthazar thought of nothing but taking over the Crossroads from Death.

On the day he puts his plans into action, Balthazar finds the Crossroads on lockdown. Death has been stabbed by Brianne’s Bitterness, a blade that slowly leaches him of his powers. In order to challenge Death for his seat and prevent utter chaos, Balthazar is forced into a mission to find the Redeemer, the only being capable of pulling out the blade from Death’s chest. The only person who can identify the Redeemer is a human girl in the Crossroads whose soul is still attached to her body.

Meeting Arianne Wilson pushes Balthazar’s patience to the limit. In a deal he makes with Death, he must protect Arianne during their journey through the Underverse using all the resources available to him. He soon realizes the one he needs to protect is himself. For as much harm as it inflicts on Balthazar's body, trekking through the Underverse with Arianne is proving more dangerous for his heart and soul.

Can the villain remain a villain when love gets in the way?


My Thoughts:


This Book just reached new Awesomeness! I don't even think that's even a word. But I don't really care, The book was awesome, not just awesome, but Freaking Awesome!!!!! I think I should stop with this, but I really can't.

Kate just made this series more interesting inventing Balthazar. And if he is not that bad boy, you always drool over. And he is bad, not just bad, but really really bad. And does he want to redeem himself. Of course not. Will somebody try it, sure. Will they succseed? .... As if I am telling you that! xD You will just have to see that for yourself. And trust me, you won't want to close the book before you read it to the end, or maybe that was just me. I bought the book on 17, and finished it on 17. I know, I am just that awesome, kidding, really the book hooks you up so much, that you don't want to miss anything, and you just want to know what will happen. And again trust me ( even though you don't know me that well), this book, is so worth readeing. This new wold which Kate had given us is something to really think about, And I do think that you can read the second book without the first one, but still it's so much better when you have read both of them. 

You will Love and Hate Balthazar alltogether, mainly I just respected him and adored. He was really awesome, even though he had his faults, and he really did have them many. But still, it was so interesting reading about him. And you think I know everything about him, nope, I only know some things like ... as if I will tell them. Wrong again, I will not spoil he book, and I will definately will if I begin bitching the characters. The only things you should know so far is that: 
  • You meet an "adorable" character named Balthazar
  • Arianne, is really awesome in this book too.
  • Death is Death, he always knows everything
  • Underverse, is not where you would like to be
  • The ending will leave you screaming for more, it's just so freaking awesome!!!
And I do think it is time for me to say bye to the characters for some months, because I do think there will be a third book, but when??? That's a question I am going to ask the author. Happy Reading Guys, hope you enjoy the book as much as I did! don't forget to leave comments!!!

So, that you won't forget, if you would like to win a the first book of this series, just visit Facebook Page, find the Blog Stop & Giveaway post on it, I posted it on 18th Septemeber, and enter your comment in the comment bar, The winner will be chosen randomly! So, good luck!!! 



My Rating:

Characters  5/5
Writing       5/5
Cover          5/5
Plot             5/5





No comments:

Post a Comment