Saturday 28 September 2013

Book Review : The Morac by Colleen M. Bratley


Summary (from Goodreads)

Title:  The Morac

Author: Colleen M. Bratley

Publication Date:  22 August 2013

Publisher:  Create Space

Goodreads - Amazon






Summary:


Four friends just out of high school are on a weekend getaway when the power goes out. At least that's all they thought it was. But returning home they don't see any cars, lights or people. Not one soul. Searching for answers to what exactly happened, reveals information leading them to an event that they wouldn't have thought of even in their wildest dreams. It's a realization so impossible, their nightmares dim in comparison. Now they just have to figure out what to do next; not just to control their destiny, but how to survive it.


My Thoughts:


I got this book, from the author in exchange for a review. 

I liked the book, but I should say that it was not one of my favourites, bacause I really couldn't get it at first, and struggled to read it to the end. It was a tough time, but I did read it to the end, and I do think that I will read a second book, just because I became interested in the end. But still I liked the book!!!

Imagine, going with your best friends on a weekend to a country house of one of them. Imagine, that you had an awesome week, and the only "bad" think happening was power outage. Nothing special right? Heh, no such luck. When returning home, everything is like nothing happened, everything is frozen in time, and there are no people there. What will your thoughts be? Panic, run, explore, understand. Author captures all our fears that will resurface in such situations, and it gives us time and confidence to face them. And that is really hard.

Imagine your life turning upside down by a star, imagined? I don't think so. Just grab your copy now, and jump into the world of selfdiscovery, you won't regret it. Tell me afterwards what you thought about it, Happy Reading!!!! Enjoy!!!! Don't forget to leave comments. :)) 

My Rating:


Characters  4/5
Writing         4/5
Cover             3/5
Plot                 3/5




No comments:

Post a Comment