Thursday 5 October 2017

Book Review: Reached by Ally Condie (Matched #3)



Title: Reached

Author: Ally Condie

Series: Matched #3

Publication Date: 13 November 2012

Publisher: Penguin






Summary:



After leaving Society to desperately seek The Rising, and each other, Cassia and Ky have found what they were looking for, but at the cost of losing each other yet again. Cassia is assigned undercover in Central city, Ky outside the borders, an airship pilot with Indie. Xander is a medic, with a secret. All too soon, everything shifts again.


My Thoughts:


Today I'm finally posting the review for the last book in Matched trilogy. Have you been following this series? Fr me it was quite a long journey as I have dropped first and last book a number of times. Though I quite liked first two books, the third one left me a bit annoyed. Mostly, because everything was a bit half-hearted. The whole pilot, the rising, it was so unrealistic, and truly the whole plot twists were so expected I was groaning out loud.

This time the author had even Xander's POV outlined. However, still I couldn't really get close to any of the characters and that was annoying. I mean i thought I knew all of them, but then they do something and they totally slip out of my grasp. I believe the review is not making any sense at all, and strictly speaking I am not sure I can as even though I liked the book to some extent, once I finished it I was empty. There was nothing there. Nothing to think about, nothing to discuss with myself or my friend. It's been a long time since I was this empty after reading the book.

However, let me tell you that if you have already started this series, it's better you finish it. It does have something in it that should attract you. Enjoy it to your fullest and don't forget to share your thoughts below! Stay tuned fro more reviews as well as promos. Don't miss your next favurite book or manga! Happy reading!

XOXO

Katie 

My Rating:





No comments:

Post a Comment