Saturday 9 November 2013

Book Haul & Blog Weekly #11


Book Haul & Blog Weekly is a weekly featute here at Katie's Corner inspired by Stacking Shelves by Tynga's Reviews and The Sunday Post by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.


Book Haul:


Purchased: 





A Dance with Darkness by Courtney Allison Moulton
Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton
Wings of the Wicked by Courtney Allison Moulton
Shadows in the Silence by Courtney Allison Moulton
Only Human by Maria Bradley
Sentinel by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Author Request:


Beyond by S.P. Van der Lee 

NetGalley:



After Eden by Helen Douglas
Counting Shadows by Olivia Rivers


Blog Weekly:


3.5 leaves



4 leaves 




4 leaves 









4 leaves

Review : Echo by Alyson Noel 
4 leaves 



Hi Guys! 

I had a very exhausting but amazing week. I got many tour invites, and already the baginning of my December is full with new amazing book, which I am so happy I will be sharing with you soon. So while everything is great, the amazing thing called "MID-TERM" is already knocking on my door. This week I will have a mid-term in Algebra. and then, well, i will tell you what happens then. I actually got the notification from post office that my purchase of stainbeck is already there, so as soon as i have 15 minutes to spare in the morning, i am running to the post office. 

Well i hope, you had an amazing week, good luck to those who like me have mid-terms. we weill rock them! and keep reading, that's a treasure nobody can take away from you. Have a great week. Don't forget to leave the links to your BH so i can see them. :) 

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment