Sunday 27 March 2022

Book Review: Triple Threat by K. Webster (Deception Duet #1)

 

Triple Threat (Deception Duet, #1)Triple Threat by K. Webster
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

When I finished this book I was sure of one thing, I would never be able to explain what I just read to my boyfriend. But I did, and his expression was so worth it. But let's start from the beginning because I had to share my thoughts because I devoured the book overnight, and now I'm just there waiting for the second one to come out.

Let's just say, that I usually go for the psychos in the RH but this time, Scout was a second runner up. I was way too in love with Sparrow (and that's before the Sully or Scout were introduced together with Landry). His interactions with Landry are everything to die for! The sass, the innuendos and the action! Hell! I was swooning and fangirling so much!

Landry is a great character. The old tortured soul in the body of an 18-year-old, with so many responsibilities and so little freedom. She's a character that you just can't not love. And her personality changes, her fear of her father it's so amazingly written that you get transported there in the room with her!

In the beginning, I wasn't sure whether I would be okay with an idea of 3 brothers and one girl, now I am just waiting for the full-on action! Because hell if I'll be satisfied with Landry choosing only one of the triplets!

So I'm off to the wait for the second book because that cliffhanger is utterly inappropriate!

XOXO

Katie

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment