Sunday 6 March 2022

Book Review: Hourglass by Myra McEntire (Hourglass #1)

 

Hourglass (Hourglass, #1)Hourglass by Myra McEntire
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I haven’t had a time travel book in ages. I believe the last one was by Helen Douglas, I was anticipating pretty much everything except what I got. the idea of seeing the past and future was a really great idea. In the very beginning, I really thought that the book was about ghosts rather than a time travelling one.

To say the truth I wanted to write quite a number of things, but now, that I finally got to my notepad I can’t put them on paper. The is quite frustrating, But let me still try. I liked the book quite a lot. It was unique in its own way and I really want to know what is going to happen next. Are you up to meet fantastic characters such as Emerson and Michael? Trust me, you’ll love Rm, she’s one of those female characters that have a knack for being an awesome lead. Her sarcastic nature, her jokes and the best part is when she wants to seduce Michael and puts on full make up and armour. It's too fun, but also entertaining.

What shocked me the most were the revelations at the end of the book. Trust me you’ll be as shocked as I was. Are you ready to change the past? No worries, the future will not be affected a lot… To know how’s that possible, you’ll have to read the book very, very carefully! There are lots of physics teams, so don’t be lost! Get to know Em and Michael and many other fantastic characters. Enjoy it to its fullest and don’t forget to share your thoughts below! Stay tuned for more reviews as well as promos. Don’t miss your next favourite book or mag! Happy reading! I’m off to read the second book!

XOXO

Katie

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment