Friday 26 August 2016

Book Review: Fashionably Dead by Robyn Peterman (Hot Damned #1)



Title: Fashionably Dead

Author: Robyn Peterman

Series: Hot Damned #1

Publication Date: 2 Sept 2013

Publisher:  ------ 







Summary:



Vampyres don’t exist. They absolutely do not exist.

At least I didn’t think they did ‘til I tried to quit smoking and ended up Undead. Who in the hell did I screw over in a former life that my getting healthy equates with dead?

Now I’m a Vampyre. Yes, we exist whether we want to or not. However, I have to admit, the perks aren’t bad. My girls no longer jiggle, my ass is higher than a kite and the latest Prada keeps finding its way to my wardrobe. On the downside, I’m stuck with an obscenely profane Guardian Angel who looks like Oprah and a Fairy Fighting Coach who’s teaching me to annihilate like the Terminator.

To complicate matters, my libido has increased to Vampyric proportions and my attraction to a hotter than Satan’s underpants killer rogue Vampyre is not only dangerous . . . it’s possibly deadly. For real dead. Permanent death isn’t on my agenda. Avoiding him is my only option. Of course, since he thinks I’m his, it’s easier said than done. Like THAT’S not enough to deal with, all the other Vampyres think I’m some sort of Chosen One.

Holy Hell, if I’m in charge of saving an entire race of blood suckers, the Undead are in for one hell of a ride.


My Thoughts:


Ah, no matter how many times I read this book it’s hilarious. I might have read it fully only twice, but who said I can’t read my favourite parts from time to time? But let me get back to the book. are you ready for some “fang” humour and action? Don’t worry no sparcles, only fantastic humour and coolection of prada whores. Therefore, if you love Prada, join the club, I’m in it, though I am not a Prada whore, maybe in the future!

Now, let me ask you some mild questions! Do you smoke? Do you want to stop but do not know how? If you answered yes, to both of the questions, meet Astrid, she’s like you. So do you want to stop smoking no matter the consequences? Then find a hypnotist, but beware, that might turn you into a vampype. No kidding there! But our story just doesn’t stop there. There are tons of fun stuff, especially character’s names and maybe even their appearances, I’ll spoil just one there's someone who looks like Oprah, yup, no kidding! You just have to get your coy now, I believe it’s free on amazon right now! And get into the lives of vampires. There’s a lot that we all knew, but there will be even more to the other” world.

Follow Astrid on her journey to cure her addiction of smoking and getting tangled up with a very important person. I know I’m trying not to spoil anything here, but it’s too damn hard. Have fun with Astrid and Ethan and their bickering, and I’m off to finally start the 2nd book of the series, it took me quite long to get it… enjoy it to its fullest and don’t forget to share your thoughts below. Stay tuned for more reviews as well as promos. Don’t miss your next favourite book or manga! Happy reading!

XOXO

Katie


My Rating:





No comments:

Post a Comment