Friday 17 June 2022

Book Review: Wicked Beauty by Katee Robert (Dark Olympus #3)

Wicked Beauty (Dark Olympus, #3)Wicked Beauty by Katee Robert
My rating: ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ.5 /๐ŸŒถ ๐ŸŒถ

Katee Robert did this again!!! She wrote a book that I fell in love with, and now I need so much more!

Let's just say that I have always loved the movie and the story of Troy. And this retelling was absolutely fantastic. I mean who else was never a fan of Paris (his only redeeming quality in the move was that he was played by Orlando Bloom):

description

So this retelling was everything that I craved. Achilles and Patroclus, are a dream couple both in the book and not (I've read too much fan-fic about them...) and when you add Helen in that mix!!!! It's just explosive!

I can't even say who my favourite character was. I think Helen and Patroclus are in the 1st place and then Achilles. Helen was everything! She was the queen, and every time she had self-doubt moments, I just wanted to enter the book, slap her and tell her not to forget that she's the best! You understand her reason for competing to be Ares, she needs to be remembered as herself, not Helen, daughter of Zeus, or sister of Zeus or sister of Aphrodite. Whether she gets it or not, that's a different story, and you'd need to read the book!

Spice... Spice was soooo good. I mean it's Katee Robert book. To be honest, I got into her books when I read Neon Gods, and let's just say that Eros and Psyche's book was my least favourite so far. So when Wicked Beauty arrived into my inbox I didn't know what to expect exactly. And well, I wasn't disappointed!

Are you ready to get to know Helen, Achilles and Patroclus? Let the tournament to determine new Ares begin!

XOXO

Katie

Connect with me!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment