Saturday 25 June 2022

ARC Review: Savage Princess by Jennilynn Wyer (Savage Kingdom £1)

Savage Princess (Savage Kingdom, #1)Savage Princess by Jennilynn Wyer
My rating: 🍁🍁🍁🍁/🌢🌢

First of all, I devoured the book in like 1.5 days (Had to go to work so…), and let me say this, I LOVED it! It was dark, it was everything that I needed. Maybe I was just a bit disappointed in Andie in some parts of the books and with some other characters too, hence 4 leaves, and not more.

Now, if you are on my TikTok, you’d probably seen the video with the reading this book and fun stuff going on, if not check it out! trust me you’ll love it!

Now, back to the book!

My reverse harem lovers, if you haven’t read this, well, go grab it PRONTO, as second book comes out on what 12 July, and you need to grab both!!! Meet Andie, our heroine, who just wants to destroy her dead brother’s friend and her father! (Father deserves that and some more for everything he’s done! There’s a separate part of hell just for him!). But as we know revenge usually gets sidetracked when attraction comes into play. And hell! I loved every minute of it!

The spice, the angst spice was everything!!!! Jax… the resident Psycho (well, my favourite) was everything! Hell, I am way too excited for second book after reading about their spicy scenes!

Now, Keane, I have mixed feelings about him. He’s your usual brooding one who you are not sure what he feels exactly. But you know that once he’ll confess (or slam someone to the wall/door) it will be explosive!

And Rafe - for now, he’s the complete disappointment along with Kellan (the brother), and trust me you’ll know the reason as soon as you read the book.
(view spoiler)

And lastly, Andie, she was an interesting character, one thing is for sure, she SUCKS at making plans! But like the Queen she is meant to be, she does deal with everything with grace, and her badass moments were just everything!

In short, Loved the book, and can’t wait to start Savage Kings! I can feel that it will be something!

XOXO

Katie

I received an ARC for free, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.

Connect with me!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment