Friday 24 June 2022

ARC Review: King of Spades by Alta Hensley

King of Spades (Wonderland Book 1)King of Spades by Alta Hensley
My rating: ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.5 /๐ŸŒถ

Are you ready to enter the Wonderland? If so, do you have your nice dress and invitation on you? Or you don’t! Well, don’t worry about it, because everyone is invited provided that you can keep up!

Are you ready to meet Nick and Lyriope? Are you ready to fall in love with this two amazing characters? Because I was, as soon as I read the prequel I knew that I wanted to read this book. However, I forgot that this is part of the series there for the cliffhanger.

I both loved and hated Nick. He was the epitome of an a**hole, overbearing Alfahole, and just the perfect new addiction. Because let’s be honest I have an unhealthy obsession with tattooed fictional mafia man, who have control issues!

The relationship between Nick and Lyriope progressing, was great, and my favourite scene was the pool scene, I think I have went back to it so many times!

Now speaking about Lyriope. She’s one damaged character, that I wished I could hug and tell her that eventually everything will work out! And let’s be honest, currently no one, neither her parents, nor Morelli’s and not even Nick deserve her!

I’m so waiting for the second book, because I just know, she will be the Queen that she is meant to be!

Oh, last thing, this series is part of the Midnight Dynasty collection, so if you have yet to read it. Know that you have a whole new amazing world waiting to be explored!

XOXO

Katie

I received an ARC for free, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.

Connect with me!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment