Saturday 7 May 2022

Book Review: Stroke of Midnight by K.Webster

Stroke of Midnight (Cinderella, #1)Stroke of Midnight by K. Webster
My rating: 🍁 🍁 🍁 🍁 🍁/🌢 🌢 .5

Umm… I literally can’t find words right now for this review! I had conflicting thoughts on whether or not to start this book. Why? That’s because I read Deception Duet by K. Webster where my lovely Terror Triplets are the main characters and Winston is painted as a Villain, however, in this book, Terror Triplets are the villains (and not the kind you’d want to love), hence I wasn’t sure if I would like it.

The first page in, and I effing love Winston! He’s that Villain, that you fall head over heels with and just can’t stop obsessing over! The way I described Winston to my fiancΓ© was: SOOOO Daddy! Yes, not such a daddy, but exactly SOOOOO Daddy1 He’s the ultimate daddy material, and now I don’t think I can find anyone like him )for the time being).

I have yet to decide whether I like Ash or not, she’s this character that you sympathise with, and I get why Terror Triplets have that nickname, and you know what, I can understand why Winston did what he did to them (based on my knowledge from Deception Duet.

This book was epic, let’s just say that sexy time (in its normal form) doesn’t come anytime soon, but the foreplay that was the whole book was AMAZING! I was so invested that I read the book in one go as it is said, and I just couldn’t get enough. Usually, I would have downloaded the second and third books straight away, but this time, I knew that if I did that I wouldn’t have been able to write anything about this one.

And trust me you’ll for sure find one or two new kinks after finishing this book. (I for sure did), even if I never would have pegged myself for humiliation play.

The book is a modern retelling of Cinderella with such an amazing twist that you fall in love with every character and every moment! I’m ready to know more on how Ash’s and Winston’s story continues, and I do whole you as well! Because I am ready to put my glass slippers on and fall into the world of Constantine’s and Morellis.

XOXO

Katie



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment