Wednesday 2 March 2016

Blog Announcement #2 Temporary Shutting down?

Hello, everyone!

How have you been? I've been good, though I have too many stuff on my plate right now. Starting with my ever present mid-term examinations, as well as all consuming club activities. And there's more, but I won't bore you with all that... 

So, what did I really want to talk about? To say the truth, I have been too busy to even write this post, it should have gone live back in Janaury, in Monthly recap edition. But well, here you go now. As you have probably noticed, well if you were following you should have, I have been totally neglecting the blog, even my scheduled posts were going out without the actual review in them. I do not know why it happened, and I am very sorry for that, but if you check back now, it's all good. There have not been a wednesday or saturday blog post editions for over a month. Again, it's all due to my studies, as well as extra curicculum. 

Therefore, I have come to conclusion, that it's time to take a break from the blog. Don't worry, it's not permanent, hopefully. I won't be able to live without it, therefore I am thinking of taking min 3 months max 1 year break. I know it's a lot, but I just don't have time to write the blog posts. Also, I want to take a break from my routine: reading books to write their reviews. I really want to read the book for reading it. I hope you undertand. I want it to be a satisfaction not a boring chore or a job that I have to do. 

Now, let me elaborate the meaning of shutting down the blog. I will be posting, maybe once or twice a month, I'll be having my Waiting on Wednesday issues, however, there won't be as many reviews as there were for the last couple of months. I will be mostly studying, completing my application for masters (I'm graduating next year) looking for internships, reading (I'm not taking a break from that) and occasionaly writing the reviews. Therefore, when I come back to the blog, will it be Summer 2016, or Summer 2017, there will be tons of interesting books, mangas, and maybe some new features that I will develop. 

For the Authors and Publishers, I will be still accepting the books, and sometimes even putting them on blog in the break time, but i do not guarantee that, though everything will go live once I come back full force. KC Book Promotions will have the similar schedule. There are lots of tours scheduled in March, but if you really want my services, I will do the tours. It's actually easier for me to make the tour rather then review the book myself.

So, when does this come in action? Officialy from April 1st, the blog will stop working full force. I hope you will still stay with me and will wait patiently for my return! 

XOXO

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment