Tuesday 6 October 2015

Release Day Blitz: Fated to be Mine by Jodie Larson (Fated #2)

Title: Fated to be Mine (Fated #2)
Author: Jodie Larson
Release Date: Oct 6, 2015
Find on Goodreads
I've made a mistake. Can we find our way back?

They say that distance makes the heart grow fonder, or that time heals all wounds. What they don't tell you is that it doesn't lessen the pain. I don't think those people have experienced a loss like this.

I left my heart in London, and I'm not sure I'll ever get it back.

But fate has a plan of her own. She keeps me guessing and hoping that not everything is as it seems.

Hearts can be shattered but can also be put back together. Especially when love doesn't give up on you, even if you think it has. 
Fated to be Yours (Fated #1) - Released Sept 1, 2015
Hearts are fragile, and mine's been shattered before...

I have always thought of love in the abstract, never something to come true. My past has shown me time after time that those who are supposed to love you will only lead you to disappointment. Destiny, fate, chance...those are things that I have never believed in.

Until him.

A chance encounter with a distinct pair of blue eyes and a heart-melting smile challenges my knowledge of life and love.

Because there's something about this stranger that has me believing in the possibility of more...
Jodie Larson is a wife and mother to four beautiful girls, making their home in northern Minnesota along the shore of Lake Superior. When she isn’t running around to various activities or working her regular job, you can find her sitting in her favorite spot reading her new favorite book or camped out somewhere quiet trying to write her next manuscript. She’s addicted to reading (just ask her kids or husband) and loves talking books even more with her friends. She’s also a lover of all things romance and happily ever afters, whether in movies or in books, as shown in her extensive collection of both.

No comments:

Post a Comment