Saturday 17 October 2015

Mini Manga Review : My First Love by Nami Fujio


Title: My First Love
Original Title: Kimi wa Toumei
Author: Nami Fujio
Artist: Nami Fujio

Year of Release: 2012
Genres: Romance, School Life, Shoujo, Sports,

Status: Completed
Chapters (Translated in English): 3

Volumes & Chapters: 

Volume 1 Chapters 1-3



Summary


On typical days, he seems transparent and colorless, but the moment he enters the water, he shines brighter than any other. I fell in love with him... My first love.

My Thoughts


Review covers 3 chapters 

Hello everyone and welcome back to Katie’s Corner! Mini manga review has another very short but very cute story to share with you. Are you excited? Well, I am. I do not think I have covered any of Fujio Nami’s works here, so it’s going to be the first time. I do remember reading quite a few of her works though.

This short story is super cute, and has this so called “ending without ending” end. I’m not making any sense, am I? The characters do stay together, but you have this feeling that there should be more coming. The characters are interesting and you just love the art style, because it somehow makes you feel everything animated. And those smiles, I thought I would melt. There’s one moment in the first chapter, which I believe to be an indirect but a confession altogether.



There’s a normal: “I like you” too, but still these words made my heart beat like crazy.

Are you up to 15 minutes tops of a nice story? Well, what are you waiting for? Enjoy it and stay tuned to Katie’s Corner! Happy reading

XOXO


Katie

Rating



No comments:

Post a Comment