Saturday 26 September 2015

Book Haul & Blog Weekly # 65


Book Haul & Blog Weekly is a weekly feature here at Katie's Corner inspired by Stacking Shelves by Tynga's Reviews and The Sunday Post by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.


Book Haul:



Purchased/Freebies:


After School Nightmare by Setona Mizushiro Vol. 1-10




The Last Day of Love by Lauren Kate (Teardrop #0.5)


NetGalley/Edelweiss:

N/A

Author Request/Tour:

N/A


N/A

Gifted:

N/A


Blog Weekly:



Manga Review: After School Nightmare by Setona Mizushiro
4.5 Leaves

Book Review: Teardrop by Lauren Kate (Teardrop #1)
4 Leaves

Waiting on Wednesday #61 Forever With You

Manga Review: Heart Button by Maki Usami 
4 Leaves

Book Review: Waterfall by Lauren Kate (Teardrop #2) 
4.5 Leaves

Mini Book Review: Last Day of Love by Lauren Kate (Teardrop #0.5)
4 Leaves


Hello, everyone!

How was your week? Mine was good but quite exhausting. For the last 2 days, we as students have been partying before the studies start. so you can guess, what kind of life it was during that days. However, I didn't really need to go to the gym, it was fun dancing all night long! 

Well, next week my 3rd year of uni studies is starting, so I am getting ready. It also helps, that we will have a holiday on Thursday, meaning I will miss two lectures, but I will go to my dad's as I will be in charge of photo shoot on a very important seminar for my stepmom. It's going to be interesting and fun as well. 

Oh, and on Monday I'll have my hair cut a bit, to give it a fresh look, the previous hairdresser did a fantastic work chopping my hair mismatched, it's still long, but every time I want to put it down I see so unsymmetrical parts, it's driving me crazy. 

Well, I hope your week was good. Hope you didn't miss anything that was happening on my blog! 

XOXO

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment