Tuesday 10 September 2013

Review : Broken Wings by Cameo Renae (Hidden Wings #2)

Summary (from Goodreads)

Title: Broken Wings

Author: Cameo Renae

Publication Date: June 1, 2013

Publisher: Crashing Hearts and Black Butterfly Publishing

Goodreads - Amazon





Summary:


Emma’s world is falling apart, and Kade, the only one who seems to hold her together, is missing. With death lingering right outside their door, decisions must be made before it’s too late.

The Midway has refused to send help, so they are left to seek out the only other who can stop Lucian.

A perilous quest sends Emma and a few Guardians into the Underworld, where the unimaginable abide, to beseech the Prince of Darkness himself. Lucifer.

Now, they must endure the deadly levels of Hell, which not one …mortal or immortal… has ever survived.

Prepare for love, loss, and the unexpected.

My Thoughts:


I had really high hopes for this one, and my expectations were rewarded. I loved the first book Hidden Wings and will write it's review soon too, but today I would like to talk about this one. 

As always I loved the characters the way how the book is written, easy, light and so funny. As always we were left at a cliffhanger, and I was crying out: "really???? I wish the third book right now!!" But, we will get the third book only in December. 

I always loved Emma, and Kade, but I loved him even more because of his sacrifice for her, and I seriously cried when he did it. But really nobody can blame me that I am intrigued by Ethon character. And now I wish Kade didn't make that sacrifice, because how in hell will he beat the crap from Ethon?? I am full of questions, and really look forward to whole new Emma/Kade and Emma/Ethon Triangle :) I even wish for a short story about Ethon like Descend. I would really like to know more about him. Also can Michael be Emma's grandparent? I say yes, but who knows? 

For anyone who hasn't read this book, grab your copy now! it is so worth reading. so Enjoy!!! Happy Reading, and don't forget to write comments. Thanx :)) 

My Rating:


Characters  5/5
Writing        5/5
Cover          4/5
Plot              5/5



No comments:

Post a Comment