Saturday 14 September 2013

Book Haul & Blog Weekly #3


Book Haul & Blog Weekly is a weekly featute here at Katie's Corner inspired by Stacking Shelves by Tynga's Reviews and Sunday Post by Caffeinated Book Reviewer .


Book Haul:


Earthbound  by Aprilynne Pike

Reaping Me Softly  by Kate Evangelista


NetGalley:









Chameleon : The Awakening by Maggie Faire

The Cypher  by Julian Rosado-Machain

Streaks of Blue  by Jack Chaucer


Blog Weekly:


Review : Delirium by Lauren Oliver
I didn't like the book that much, that's why 2 stars 

Review : Reaping Me Softly by Kate Evangelista
I liked the book for it's originality and gave it 4 stars

Review : Streaks of Blue by Jack Chaucer
The book made me think about myself, and I loved it really. And so, I gave it 5 stars

Review : Broken Wings by Cameo Renae
When I was reading this one, I couldn't stop, 5 stars

Interview with Jack Chaucer
My first interview with an author.

Review : Deception by C.J. Redwine
I loved the book more then the previous one, and gave it 5 stars

Review : Consume by Melissa Darnell
I liked the book, and gave it 4 stars


Hi Everyone!


It's really nice to be having time to write, and I am happy if you enjoyed your week like I did. I had many review requests, and soon you will see the reviews, and I so hope you will like them. Also I am getting ready for a young scientist conference which takes place in Prague, I am really excited, and have been having hard time getting ready for it, and I hope I will do my best there. So, I hope you will cross your fingers for me, and cheer for me next week, because it starts on 20th September. 

Have a nice week guys, and enjoy reading your books. And of course leave your commnets so I can see your Book Hauls. Happy Reading!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment