Saturday 7 September 2013

Book Haul & Blog Weekly #2


Book Haul & Blog Weekly is a weekly featute here at Katie's Corner inspired by Stacking Shelves by Tynga's Reviews and The Sunday Post by Caffeinated Book Reviewer .


Book Haul:


                


PODs by Michelle K. Pickett

Deception by C.J. Redwine

A Demon Made Me Do It  by Penelope King

Consume by Melissa Darnell


Blog Weekly:

I loved, even adored this book, that's why I gave it 5 stars, the book speaks for itself, and I do think I made a good review on this one. I tried so hard. :) 


I really liked the book, because of the idea of it, and that's why I gave it 4 stars


I liked the book, because of it's originality ( I mean who can invent a woirld of gear inventions?) it was so awesome I gave it 3 stars.
Review : Boundless by Cynthia hand
The final book in Unearthly series, and my favourite. I fell in love with the first book, and all otehrs too, that's why it's deserving 5 stars from me
Review : Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
I loved the book, maybe not as much as I love Shadow falls series, but close, So I gave it 4 stars
A Post for Prise : The Reaper Series by kate Evangelista

Review : Hover By Melissa West
I adored the book and gave it therefore 4 stars

Hi Guys!

I was aproved to review Streaks of Blue by Jack Chaucer aka John Cullen, I am so excited, beginning the book today right after I post this.... I am so freaking excited. I was aproved on Friday, and I submitted the request on Thursday... I am freaking... I need to stop....

It was another exhausting week, the trip home, I love plains, but still I am always exhaused. And now my studie will start in only 2 weeks or so, and that will be my freshman at University, I am seriously excited to begin a  new page in my life, leaving outside my parent's house, that's something really to look forward and fear at the same time. 

So, I will be excited to see your coments with your Book Hauls. And I hope you had a great week, but the next one will be even greater. Happy Reading, and visit this blog more often. :)) 




No comments:

Post a Comment